Logo
This is mostly the same as the logo that appears on the mockups, but I've found a font I like a bit better and changed the text spacing.

I might go in and try to increase the gap on the e...it looks better in vector, I think that the anti-aliasing is making it look too closed.
There are a couple of ideas in this design. First, of course, is the foil where I'm playing with the riposte pun again. But I also see it as a lens, or maybe a plate with a pinhole in the middle, that's focusing and filtering the wide stream on the left into a cleaner beam on the right. Also, if you look at it in that sense (of the small source, large bandwidth media on the left, and the distributed, narrow-band Re:Posters on the right) then it gives a sense of balance between the two.
I know, a lot of philosophy for two lines and a circle, but isn't that the point of a logo?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home